Accounting aptitude tests
While all accounting posts place a high emphasis on your accounting knowledge and skills (numerical, analytical, and problem-solving skills, attention to detail, and data interpretation skills), most other posts also place a high emphasis on your numerical reasoning. It is therefore imperative to ensure that you are fully prepared for your accounting aptitude test.
To succeed in the accounting aptitude test, you should be able to extract details from the information presented and convert it into a solution within a very short time frame.
By practicing ahead of an accountancy aptitude test, you will improve your chances of staying ahead of the competition.
We have therefore compiled questions for you to practice online in a timed environment. The online platform has 15 papers, each paper with 20 questions. You will be required to attempt each paper within 40 minutes. You can attempt the questions as many times as you want. Each paper has answers that will be provided after each attempt.
Additionally, once you subscribe to the online platform, you also receive an eBook in pdf format with the questions and answers.
You can therefore practice online or offline by downloading the E-Book (No recurring charges).
Topics covered include:
- Introduction to Accounting.
- *Accounting Procedures and Techniques.
- *Regulations & other principles guiding the accounting profession.
- *Accounting for Assets & Liabilities.
- *Financial statements of sole traders.
- *Financial statements of a partnership.
- *Financial statements of a company.
- *Financial statements of a manufacturing entity.
- *Statements of a not-for-profit entity.
- *Correction of errors & incomplete records.
- *Analyzing financial statements.
- *Accounting in the public sector.
Accounting aptitude tests, Accounting aptitude tests, Accounting aptitude tests
Accounting aptitude tests,